Our ultimate goal for the athlete is to:
- stay consistent with their training and sport schedules
- be physically prepared for their sport from start to finish
- keep movements obstruction- and resistance-free within the muscle for maximum results and less effort.
- promote muscle balance and muscle fiber involvement
- improve circulation to allow maximum nutrition, faster recovery and stimulate muscle growth.
Sports massages designed for all occasions
The pre-event: gets you relaxed and ready, increases circulation and flexibility, used to partner the warm-up.
The post-event: effectively soothes and speeds removal of fatigue that causes toxins and soreness, and relieves muscle spasm.
Maintenance: keeping muscles fresh, rid of trigger points, and high use areas from becoming injury prone – enabling harder and more consistent training.
Injury Rehabilitation: speed healing, creating pliable scar tissue that won’t obstruct muscle function.We’ve also created a hybrid sports massage therapy for those who may cycle as their mode of transportation, travel excessively with heavy luggage, are avid dancers, or have a ‘physical’ job, i.e. roofers, drivers, construction workers, painters and so many more that need to keep their bodies going and rejuvenated.