- Prevent one from influencing the other
- Get the ball rolling with relaxation
- Providing relief for an adequate enough time
- Convince that managing stress possible
- More help is out there if need be
It’s well documented that relaxation directly influences stress reduction and that relaxation can directly be achieved through massage. That’s why many of our stress reduction sessions have a high dose of relaxation techniques. Each person brings their own way getting back to healthy, and it’s our duty to help find the right combinations.
Reducing stress in a timely fashion is important due mainly to an increased vulnerability of health risk factors and injury. Incidence of injuries increase during times of high stress.